AutoScreenRecorder 5 can record everything on your screen in its original quality with no loss. It saves to unlimited AVI files. It bundles with a lossless codec with zero loss compression. With a newly designed user interface, AutoScreenRecorder 5 brings high-quality recording to you with ease.
- Unlimited AVI File Size. Video files saved to AVI (version 2) format with no size limit.
- Highest Video Quality. Wisdom-Soft Lossless Codec is bundled to record with zero loss of image quality!
- Only Record Changes. It can only record changes on the screen that will make the AVI file a whole lot smaller.
- Audio Recorder. It can record sound only to a generic .WAV file that can be played anywhere.
- Unique User Interface. A new easy-to-use user interface, on par with ScreenHunter 7.
- Record Everything. It records large cursors, covered windows, runs scheduled tasks, and more...
AutoScreenRecorder is a free trial software published in the Screen Capture list of programs, part of Graphic Apps.
This Screen Capture program is available in English. It was last updated on 23 November, 2023. AutoScreenRecorder is compatible with the following operating systems: Other, Windows.
The company that develops AutoScreenRecorder is Wisdom Software Inc.. The latest version released by its developer is 5. This version was rated by 2 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
The download we have available for AutoScreenRecorder has a file size of 101.71 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2020-10-01 and was downloaded 955 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the AutoScreenRecorder as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install AutoScreenRecorder on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the AutoScreenRecorder is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.